Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Love Letters


CRW_1113-01
Originally uploaded by cageyj

Where are your love letters? Consider this question on Valentines Day. I recent email from a friend in Ely, MN related this story. During remodeling a local cafe discovered a package of letters. When tearing up the flooring, workers discovered the letter. Unacquainted with the recipient, they gave the letters to a local family with the same family name (Finish). They did not recognize the person. A quick glance revealed them to be Love Letters.

So they look to discover in they have an unknown family member. My friend asked me to check the Birth records of St. Louis County in which Ely is located. No luck! The search continues. My friend says she will get the letters from her cousin in the near future. Perhaps I will have more to add.

0 comments: